About Swift Textile Metalizing LLC & Markets Served
Swift Textile Metalizing LLC is a U.S. manufacturing company that specializes in the design, development and production of a wide range of electrically conductive and reflective metalized fabrics used in products that provide protection to people and equipment from Electromagnetic Interference (EMI), Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) and Static Discharge.
Superior Durability and Performance
Unlike ordinary metalized fabrics, STM's metalized coating process delivers an impervious bond that can't be broken. STM's proprietary metalizing technology actually bonds the metal to the fabric at the molecular level, essentially melding the fabric to the metal. The resulting bond delivers unparalleled durability even under conditions that require constant flexing, bending, stretching or abrading. No other metalized fabric is more durable and because of our superior bonding technology, STM metalized fabrics deliver proven, consistent and reliable electrical conductivity and electromagnetic reflectivity performance even in the most challenging environments. STM's reputation for durability and outstanding performance is what sets us apart and is the reason why STM metalized fabrics are the #1 choice for shielding and reflective solutions over a wide range of industries and applications, including applications for branches of the U.S. Military and our Allies.
Our consultative applications engineering services department is available and equipped to provide guidance on the most appropriate conductive and reflective fabric options for your specific application. Additionally, STM offers a range of "value-added" capabilities, including slitting, laminating, ultrasonic welding, and sewing, among other services, to customize fabric to your unique requirements. Samples and custom prototypes can be made available upon request for a nominal fee.
STM's line of conductive and reflective materials includes flexible, light weight woven, non-woven and knitted fabrics, typically utilizing a durable nylon base. The base is coated with layers of highly conductive metals designed to meet a wide range of EMI and RFI shielding applications, such as shielded gaskets, tapes (including hook & loop), cable wrap, curtains, doors, tents, grounding straps and more. Contact us for information regarding the optimal STM fabric option for your requirement.
- EMI and reflective shielding and tapes, towed arrays
- Medical Equipment and Components
- Flexible fixed and disposable sensors, defibrillators, shielding gaskets, wound dressings
- Flexible reflective components for portable satellites, shielded gasket components, radar flags, towed arrays
- Commercial and Consumer Electronics
- Personal security for electronic devices, personal EMI shielding
- Architectural Shielding
- Medical (MRI, Nuclear Radiology), data center shielded wallpaper
- Mobile Forensics
- Smartphone, laptop and tablet shielded bags and pouches
- Shielded tents and enclosures
- Shielded gloves, outerwear, socks, sleepwear and intimate apparel, sportswear, outdoor wear, hunting apparel